Privacy & Legal
The purpose of this policy is to inform you of our practices regarding the collection and use of information that you may provide to us through our website.
The data controller for Orolia is the affiliate OROLIA USA Inc., a joint stock company, headquartered at: 45 Becker Road, Suite A, West Henrietta, NY 14586, United States.
Data subjects are the user of our website.
What data do we collect?
We collect your personal information in order to provide and continually improve our products and services.Here are the types of personal information we collect:
Information You Give Us: When you create an Account, you provide us personal information that includes:
- First Name
- Shipping and billing address
- Phone number
Automatic Information: We automatically collect and store certain types of information about your use of our website, including information about your interaction with content and services available through our website. Like many websites, we use your location data, "cookies", device number, IP address and other unique identifiers.
Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources, such as updated delivery and address information from our carriers, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase more easily.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Only if applicable : background check from specific databases, in order to fulfil our legal obligations regarding export control
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Understand and analyse how you use our website
- Communicate with you, including to customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing
- Send you emails
Information sharing with Third Parties
Examples of how we may share information with service providers include:
- Fulfilling orders and providing the services
- Fulfilling export control requirements
- Providing customer support
- Sending marketing communications
- Conducting research and analysis
- Providing cloud computing infrastructure
Example of how we may disclose data for legal reasons include:
- As part of a merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company where customer information will be done of the transferred assets.
- As required by law, for example, to comply with a valid subpoena or other legal process, when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, or to protect your safety; to investigate fraud, or to respond to government request.
How do we store your data
The personal data is used for the purpose of sending you information concerning the news, offers, products and services of Orolia, and when you contact Orolia through the contact form are kept for a period of up to three years from the date on which it was collected or from your last contact with us.
Upon expiration of this timescale, Orolia may get in touch with you to find out whether you wish to continue to receive such information. If requested, your personal data will also be deleted as soon as possible after your unsubscribe request.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Our Company Group. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights ?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access (art. 15 GDPR) – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification (art. 16 GDPR) – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure (art. 17 GDPR) – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing (art. 18 GDPR) – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing (art. 21 & 22 GDPR) – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability (art. 20 GDPR) – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
- Email us at: email@example.com
- Call us: +1 585.321.5800
- Or write to us at:
45 Becker Road
West Henrietta, NY 14586 USA
How to contact the appropriate authority
You also have the right to refer to the relevant supervisory authority (e.g. French CNIL, UK ICO, etc.) for any claim relating to the manner in which Orolia collects and processes your personal data.